Malaria Free Cape Experience
23-day round trip, South Africa
Discover South Africa’s hidden gems of the Western and Eastern Cape. And great for families too, because it is a Malaria Free Cape Experience!
Meet the people of Cape Town safely in their homes and townships. In the rural Cape you will enjoy the warmest of welcomes in the old mission of Goedverwacht homestays. Thereafter, learn about the heritage of the legendary Khoisan. Ride along the longest wine route in the world and visit quaint towns.
More than animals: a conservation safari
During this exclusive conservation safari you’ll see plenty of animals, but moreover, you’ll go behind the scenes and will get an unique insight into all that makes a game reserve tick.
Next up is the Garden Route with highlights like the spectacular Tsitsikamma coast line. But also with Hidden Gems like De Hoop, with some of the most spectacular land-based whale watching in Africa. Your Malaria Free Cape Experience ends where it began, in the Mother City at the foot of Table Mountain
Highlights of the Malaria Free Cape Experience
- Slow travel tour, also perfect for families
- 4 nights in the Mother City
- Cooking course in the colourful Bo-Kaap
- Meet the locals in Khayelitsha township
- Kayak in the wetlands of the Cape Flats
- Spend 2 nights with your guest family in the old mission village of Goedverwacht
- Learn about the Khoisan at !Kwa ttu Heritage centre
- Make a road trip along the famous R62, the longest wine route in the world
- Explore Montagu on foot or in a classic car
- 3 nights Conservation Safari in Big Five game reserve
- 2 nights Tsitsikamma
- 3 nights in Knysna along the Garden Route
- Seasonal Whale watching in De Hoop Coastal Nature Reserve
- 3 nights on sustainably working Spier wine farm
Bespoke private experiences
Use our unique tours and experiences as a source of inspiration for your exclusive holiday. Tell us what you like and what you don’t like in this tour, or any particular tour that speaks to you. Or let us know in general what experiences you would like to have. Based on what you tell us we’ll make a bespoke, unique tour for you. We’ll keep adjusting the itinerary, accommodations and way of travel until you have YOUR perfect holiday. Your exclusive experience of a lifetime.
This is experiential travel at its best. Nothing is set in stone, all can be combined, adjusted, changed to make your own bespoke holiday! Here are some more ideas to inspire you.