Slow travel & craft beer tour
(for him ánd her!)
3-nights city break in South Africa’s Western Cape
During the slow travel & craft beer tour you’ll discover the other side of South Africa’s winelands. It’s not all wine that is available. The Western Cape is much more than that! Culture, heritage, nature, mystery, excellent food, fine dining, cycling, unique bespoke experiences and many craft beer breweries.
Staying in Stellenbosch, the second oldest settlement in the province, after Cape Town, you will explore this town in a unique and captivating way. History, walking, and cycling but of course also eating and beer tasting are the experiences waiting for you.
From Stellenbosch we take you out to the West Coast and Darling for more intriguing, special and mind-blowing experiences.
“It’s great to be part of a thriving beer-loving community. “– a beer lover
Highlights of the slow travel & craft beer tour
- Slow travel city break
- For him ánd for her
- 3 nights in Stellenbosch
- Visit an 18th century historical building at the heart of Stellenbosch’s vibrant cultural district, home to a collective of diverse merchants, each passionate about their craft.
- Discover the craft beers on a working farm in Stellenbosch
- Learn about sustainable beermaking processes
- Get a bike from the Stellenbosch Trail fund and explore the Eerste River trail
- Walking tour where culture and food connect
- Get an insider’s perspective on the outdoor art exhibition
- Indulge in a sensory gin experience which includes a visit to the University Botanical Gardens
- Sip a liquid ‘dessert’ at an innovative coffee laboratory
- Enjoy local seasonal ingredients
- Experience and learn more about the San culture and heritage
- Visit Darling with a collection of some of the West Coasts finest art, landscapes, wine, beer, food and activities.
- Have desert at Evita’s Perron, redesigned by Bertus Basson for tv
- Discover that the more you know, the less you need
Bespoke private experiences
Use our unique tours and experiences as a source of inspiration for your exclusive holiday. Tell us what you like and what you don’t like in this tour, or any particular tour that speaks to you. Or let us know in general what experiences you would like to have. Based on what you tell us we’ll make a bespoke, unique tour for you. We’ll keep adjusting the itinerary, accommodations and way of travel until you have YOUR perfect holiday. Your exclusive experience of a lifetime.
This is experiential travel at its best. Nothing is set in stone, all can be combined, adjusted, changed to make your own bespoke holiday! Here are some more ideas to inspire you.