How Our Unique Tours and Experiences work
To help you realise your African dream, we’ve drawn up a short manual on how our unique tours and experiences work. From the first dream about Africa to getting there, experiencing the real people and real experiences in a fun, sustainable way, to reliving your holidays after the tour and maybe sharing all those wonderful memories. And who knows, planning your next trip to this stunning part of the world?
Step one: Dream your dream
- Read what we stand for in You and Tales from Africa.
- Tales from Africa Experiences shows what you can experience.
- Use the Example tours to get further inspired and to see what your dream tour could practically look like.
- Remember: the tours are not fixed.
- You can adjust and add to make your perfect holiday.
Step two: Turn your dream into reality and contact us
- Fill out our booking form
- Or call us
- Or e-mail us
- You always get a quick first reply.
- From your own dedicated personal consultant.
- He/she remains your contact in all stages.
- He/she will call or email you to discuss your request.
Step three: Making your dream come true
- After step two, within one working day you get our first proposal by mail.
- This has lots of information of what you’ll experience.
- Let us know what you like and what not.
- We’ll keep changing it till you are completely satisfied.
Step four: Book your experience
- Once you are satisfied, you accept our quote.
- We send you our booking form. Fill out and return.
- We’ll confirm and send the invoice for the tour.
- Pay the deposit to definitely confirm the booking.
- We confirm all the bookings and reservations from our side.
- And do all necessary to ensure your holiday is problem-free.
Step five: Live your dream
- A month before departure, you get all travel documents.
- Before your arrival we double-check all bookings.
- Your personal consultant will be in touch with you when you arrive and during the tour to make sure all goes well.
- If anything goes wrong, contact us immediately (24/7 emergency service).
- We’ll drop whatever we are doing to work on your problem.
Step six: After your holiday is over
- Your personal consultant will contact you for feedback.
- We want to learn how it was and what we can improve for next time.
- If you have any complaints, we’ll handle them fair and square.
- If you like, share your photos and movies, your posts, your experiences. So we can share it with others.
Want to know more about how our unique Tours and Experiences work?
Ready to book? You can find our example tours here; these are meant to inspire you and you can change, add, adjust to your heart’s content.