Booking Terms and Conditions
In an ideal world you don’t need terms, booking- or cancellation conditions. However, you are booking an incredibly special and bespoke holiday with us and neither you, nor we, want any complications or uncertainties to manifest. We will do our utmost to ensure that your holiday is carefree, but in the unlikely event of complications rearing its ugly head it is best to have legal and practical certainty. Please therefore always read any and all booking- and cancellation conditions carefully to avoid nasty, yet avoidable, surprises.
COVID-19 and other pandemics
During the global Covid-19 pandemic all travel shall attract an element of uncertainty since nobody can predict the future (i.e., whether you can travel in a couple of months from now). The global vaccine rollout promises to make travel safe and certain again, but until that is the case, we want you to feel safe to book your tour right now with minimal financial risks. This is how we envision it to work for you:
- We will not take any deposits for any bookings, refundable or otherwise. Although we will not require deposits until such time as the booking can be confirmed, we must, however, advise you that we may have to charge you an interim administration fee of US$ 150 for time spent, sundry expenses incurred, and services rendered. This administration fee is included in your quote and tour costs.
- We will not charge any penalties for cancellations where travelers are prevented from traveling due to COVID-19 related reason (your own health or governmental/regulatory), regardless of the cancellation period. Our standard Terms & Conditions remain in place for cancellations for any other reason.
- We will inform you of any place where we can only book a service from a supplier that does not fall in line with the above. We will then suggest an alternative.
- If there is no alternative, we will only pass forward deposit requirements and stricter cancellation terms where the supplier insists on these, and only if you as our client will accept these, before booking.
- Full payment is only required 2 weeks before the start of your tour.
- Any flights you book through us are exempt of the above since the booking- and cancellation terms for flights are determined by the airlines themselves and not by us. we will, however, endeavour to first offer you airlines with the most lenient conditions, before offering you any other airlines. You can then decide which option best suits you.