Marine Experiences inspired by ‘My Octopus Teacher’
3-nights City Break in Cape Town
Marine Experiences inspired by ‘My Octopus Teacher’: this exclusive City Break is inspired by the Oscar winning documentary ‘My Octopus Teacher’. Now it is your chance to snorkel in these same waving Kelp forests of False Bay, Simonstown, just outside Cape Town.
Three more Marine Experiences inspired by ‘My Octopus Teacher’
This is just one of the four stunning Marine Experiences you’ll enjoy. Dine by the Sea in the famous Chef’s Warehouse, Kayak between the penguins and walk along renowned Boulders Beach where they nest. To round if off, you’ll sleep in two luxury hotels at the edge of the Ocean. Transfers are optional, so why not do them in a unique way – by side car?
“That’s when you see the subtle differences. That’s when you get to know the wild.” – Craig Foster, documentary maker
Highlights of the Marine Experiences inspired by ‘My Octopus Teacher’ city break
- Slow travel City Break
- Dine by the sea: guaranteed table in Chef’s Warehouse Tintswalo Atlantic
- Sea Kayaking between seals and penguins
- Snorkel in the Kelp forest where ‘My Octopus Teacher’ was shot
- Walk along Boulders Beach, penguin nesting site
- One night in Hout Bay, two nights in Simonstown
- Enjoy a spectacular Ocean sunset from your luxurious room in Hout Bay
- Transfer over stunning Chapman’s Peak by side car (optional)
- Look out over False Bay from your veranda in Simonstown
- Make a short walk from your sumptuous room to the Penguin beaches
- Time to explore vibrant Simonstown
- Visit the Toy museum, Naval museum and ‘Just Nuisance’ memorial
- Flexible itinerary, add or take away nights
Bespoke private experiences
Use our unique tours and experiences as a source of inspiration for your exclusive holiday. Tell us what you like and what you don’t like in this tour, or any particular tour that speaks to you. Or let us know in general what experiences you would like to have. Based on what you tell us we’ll make a bespoke, unique tour for you. We’ll keep adjusting the itinerary, accommodations and way of travel until you have YOUR perfect holiday. Your exclusive experience of a lifetime.
This is experiential travel at its best. Nothing is set in stone, all can be combined, adjusted, changed to make your own bespoke holiday! Here are some more ideas to inspire you.