Wildlife and Waterfalls
14 day motorbike tour in Namibia and Botswana
The Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls, Kalahari and Etosha game reserve: you’ll visit all these and more during this Wildlife and Waterfalls motorbike tour. During the day you ride tarred roads to the most beautiful spots of Namibia and Botswana and at night you sleep in carefully selected hotels, lodges and guesthouses.
The moment you leave Windhoek you’ll experience the solitude of the Kalahari Desert. Your first encounter with the rich wildlife will take place on a cheetah farm. Your ride then takes you to the Okavango Delta in the middle of Botswana’s desert. Your comfortable tented camp is your base to explore the Delta and close-by Moremi game reserve.
The waterfall in the Wildlife and Waterfalls tour
Next up is the ‘smoke that thunders’, the imposing Victoria Waterfalls. In Chobe wildlife reserve you’ll board a boat to go looking for hippos, crocs and elephants. Etosha national park is the perfect place for a game drive to find lions, giraffes, rhinos and antelopes. This magnificent motorbike safari is suitable for all riders and perfectly suited to ride with a pillion.
“We ride not to escape life, but for life not to escape us”
Highlights of the Wildlife and Waterfalls motorbike tour
- The solitude of the Kalahari Dessert
- Okavango Delta and Moremi game reserve
- Saltpans at Nata
- Victoria Falls, the largest waterfall in the world
- Gamecruise on the Chobe river
- Wildlife in Etosha N.P.
- Ca. 2950 km (ca. 1835 miles) on tarred roads.
- Suitable for all bikers who like a couple of long riding days, but you don’t need experience on untarred roads. No hard off-road riding involved.
- The itinerary is planned in such a way that you have plenty of time to enjoy the magnificent scenery. You’ll encounter wildlife most days.
- Very suitable for rider with a pillion; if you want to skip a day on the backseat you can ride with the backup vehicle.
Bespoke private experiences
Use our unique tours and experiences as a source of inspiration for your exclusive holiday. Tell us what you like and what you don’t like in this tour, or any particular tour that speaks to you. Or let us know in general what experiences you would like to have. Based on what you tell us we’ll make a bespoke, unique tour for you. We’ll keep adjusting the itinerary, accommodations and way of travel until you have YOUR perfect holiday. Your exclusive experience of a lifetime.
This is experiential travel at its best. Nothing is set in stone, all can be combined, adjusted, changed to make your own bespoke holiday! Here are some more ideas to inspire you.